Partnership with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Lifesaving work is happening at Children's—from heart transplants to surgeries to removing brain tumors.
Children’s is the largest pediatric provider in Georgia—and one of the largest in the country. In 2013, they treated children from all 159 Georgia counties. It doesn't stop there.
In 2013, Children's managed:
- 860,849 patient visits
- 361,927 patients (from all 159 counties in GA)
- 25,758 hospital admissions
- 144,254 inpatient days
- 828,882 outpatient visits
- 37,995 surgical procedures
- 218,231 Emergency Department visits
- 130,527 Urgent Care Center visits
- 42,306 primary care visits
- 14,000 calls to the Children's Nurse Advice Line